This 4-day and 3-night adventure camp will focus on 3d instructed lacrosse sessions combined with outdoor adventure pursuits. Lacrosse will occur twice daily in addition to outdoor activities including Mountain Biking, Skateboarding, an Indoor Trampoline Park, swimming, and more. Don't miss out on the best camp of the summer! Details below.
39 Church Street Bethel, ME 04217
Rising 1st-9th Graders
Daily Camp Schedule
• 7:30 am. Breakfast
• 9:15 am-11:15 am Lacrosse Training Session 1
• 12:00 pm Lunch
• 1:30 pm-2:30 pm Lacrosse Training Session 2
• 3:15 pm-5:00 pm Afternoon Activity (swim, hike, outdoor games)
• 5:30 pm Dinner
• 6:00 pm-8:00 pm Evening Activity (Film, skill development, movie, other)
• 9:30 pm In rooms
Additional Camp Information Housing:
• Holden: 52- bed dorm
• Davidson: 66-bed dorm
• Gehring: 77-bed dorm Dining:
• Ordway Dining hall: Fully staffed dining hall with customizable options to the needs of the camp.
1. 450-acre campus
2. Four regulation fields - three grass one turf
3. 3000 sq ft Indoor Skatepark
4. Indoor Fieldhouse
5. 30 miles of Mountain Bike trails Off Field
• Swimming/ Slip-n-Slide: Swimming Hole, Songo Pond, Frenchman's, Letter S, and many more.
• Hiking: In Grafton Notch, there is the Eyebrow loop (2.1 miles) and Table Rock (2.7 miles), Puzzle Mountain (6.5 Miles), Sections of the Appalachian trail as well. There are many hiking opportunities locally.
• Mountain Biking: Right on campus, we have an extensive cross-country trail and a single track. as well as easy access to the Bethel village trails or a short drive to the downhill mountain bike park at Mount Abraham.
• Field Game/ Field House: Indoor facility with fields for activites like Spikeball, soccer, and more!
$900- Early Brid, Closes March 1st, 2023
$985- after March 1st, 2023